All sales are final. Shipments are C.O.D. unless an open account has been approved and terms established. We accept Master Card, Visa. Discover, American Express with associated processing fees (please inquire for current fee structure). All pricing subject to change without notice. Past due balances are subject to a standard monthly fee of $55 per invoice or a 1.75% monthly interest charge, whichever is greater.
Red Sky Solutions understands the importance of quick delivery for today’s IT landscape and provides maximum delivery flexibility. Red Sky Solutions utilizes very large inventories from several vendor-partners, ensuring customers’ uninterrupted supply and quick reaction to unanticipated requirements. Red Sky Solutions charges competitive shipping rates and uses Federal Express, Airborne Express and UPS as its primary shipping partners. Freight charges are prepaid and add (to invoice) unless different terms are agreed upon prior to receipt and acceptance of purchase orders.
Red Sky Solutions passes on all manufacturer warranties to end-user. Red Sky Solutions is available to assist with any warranty issues with specific manufacturers. Warranty starts from the invoice date from distributor or manufacturer to Red Sky Solutions. Red Sky Solutions offers no additional warranty to manufacturers’ warranty policies.
All sales are final. All return requests are contingent on Red Sky Solutions and/or manufacturer & distributor approval. Returns are subject to restock fees based on condition of product, timeframe and reason for return. Return requests must be made within 30 days of Red Sky Solutions invoice date. Products must be unopened and in new condition to expedite return process. Opened and or used products are generally not eligible for return. If a return request involves opened or used product, return authorization is subject to restock fee if approved. It is very important to save all original packaging, as any returns must be returned packaged as close to new as possible with all original miscellaneous items such as cables, manuals and padding. Should it be necessary for any reason to return a product, please contact your sales representative to initiate approval process for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number and shipping instructions. Please do not write on outside of any packaging for returns; this will nullify the return approval. All return information must be on shipping the return-shipping label (return address, RMA#, etc. All return shipments must be made within 20 days of issued RMA number. Claims for shortages or incorrect merchandise shipped must be made within fifteen days of shipment.
RED SKY SOLUTIONS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Red Sky Solutions. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
RETURN OF EQUIPMENT
PROCEDURES TO RETURN PRODUCT ONCE RMA IS ISSUED
- Products must be shipped to the manufacturer directly freight prepaid.
- Product must be identified with our assigned RMA number and/or the manufacturer’s assigned RMA number and label.
- Returned product is limited to the product listed on the RMA.
- We must receive product within 30 days of RMA issuance.
- Your account will receive a credit which will be applied to the original invoice or future purchases
- The following are general guidelines for the three types of product returns:
RMA POLICY FOR GENERAL RETURN OR STOCK ROTATION
- RMA must be obtained within 90 days from the date of invoice.
- Product must be currently stocked, unopened and unused.
- Integrated, special order, discontinued, EOL and old product cannot be returned.
RMA POLICY FOR DEFECTIVE OR DOA PRODUCT
- Call Customer Service for a Technical Support contact to review the product symptoms.
- RMA must be obtained within 30 days from the invoice date
RMA POLICY FOR FREIGHT DAMAGED RETURNS
- In order to have return privileges for freight-damaged product, freight insurance for the product must have been purchased through shipper.
- Report all product damaged in transit to the shipper within 10 days.
- Request a RMA within 10 days of receipt of the damaged product.
- Customer Support files the claim, the customer should not file the claim.
- Replacement product will be shipped to you as necessary.